Our Surf Camp is located at California State University, Fullerton (CSUF). Daily lessons with expert local surf instructors take place in nearby Huntington Beach, renowned as Surf City USA and the site of the world surfing championships. The city is home to over nine miles of sandy beach, the fabled Huntington Beach Pier and excellent surfing conditions with some of the best surf breaks in the United States.
California State University, Fullerton which was founded in 1957 and has grown into the largest comprehensive university in California. The beautiful 233-acre campus is set in the vital, flourishing city of Fullerton, about 25 miles from downtown Los Angeles. Our program is rounded off with exciting excursions to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
|June 26, 2016||July 16, 2016||$ 4175||
|July 3, 2016||July 23, 2016||$ 4175||
|July 10, 2016||July 30, 2016||$ 4175||
|July 17, 2016||August 6, 2016||$ 4175||
All Participants Enjoy:
- 18 lessons of English per week
- Use of college computer lab and library.
- T-shirt, textbooks, and certificate of completion.
- Shared room dormitory accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Airport transfer: Los Angeles International Airport, LAX.
- 10 lessons of surfing per week with skilled surf instructors
- Surfboard and rashguard rental included.
- Students will have many opportunities to take part in excursions with the full supervision of our trained FLS counselors. Activities include:
- Laguna Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Universal Studios
- Santa Monica & Venice Beach
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- DJ Dance Party
- Farewell Party
- MLB Baseball Game (optional)