Portfolio Preparation Programme
This unique, tailored programme is designed for students aged 16 yrs+ who aspire to enter a top UK Art & Design School and who wish to build a digital portfolio. If you join this programme you will be guaranteed entry onto our 2-year Extended Diploma in Art & Design or our 1-year Art Foundation, both accredited by the University of the Arts London Awarding Body.
Subjects covered include:
- Graphic Design
- Surface Design
- 3D Design
- Moving Image
English Language level: IELTS 4.5+
Portfolio required: A small portfolio is preferable
Course length: 3 weeks
Average class size: 15-18 students
- Sunday 17th July – Saturday 06 August 2016
- Sunday 07th August – Saturday 27th August 2016*
*for those wishing to progress onto our programmes in September 2016
What will you will study?
This unique tailored programme designed especially for international students includes the following areas:
Learn from art and design professionals
Our lecturers are all working artists and bring valuable industry experience to the programme.
Develop your skills
Our specialist lecturers and tutors will teach you new methods and practices to improve your work and develop your skills base.
Build your portfolio
Learn how to construct your portfolio, what to include and what to leave out and how to show your work at its best.
Broaden your art & design understanding
Workshops will give you practical experience of a wide range of new techniques, skills and disciplines.
By the end of the programme, you will have:
- gained all the skills you need to create a winning portfolio.
- developed your own digital portfolio.
- experienced a wide range of Art & Design subjects and disciplines.
- gained the portfolio experience required to guarantee entry to our 2 – year University of the Arts London Awarding Body Extended Diploma in Art & Design or 1 – year UAL Awarded Foundation Diploma at CSVPA should you choose to do so.
Three weeks course outline
This three-week, intensive programme combines masterclasses and workshops with interesting and relevant cultural activities.
The sample timetables below show what you can expect from your time with us: