About Christ’s Hospital School
With a striking resemblance to Harry Potter’s Hogwarts- Christ’s Hospital school in Horsham is a majestically beautiful centre with a large historical dining room and newly refurbished boarding houses, making it ideal for young learners. The centre is based 3 miles from the traditional Sussex market town of Horsham which has an abundance of medieval buildings and modern piazzas.
Recommended ages: 10-15 (older students are accepted)
- 2 full day excursions by train to London including the stunning views of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square and visit to the Science Museum
- Coach excursion to Portsmouth with entrance to HMS Victory
- Coach excursion to Brighton with walking tour of the city and entrance to Brighton Sea Life centre.
- Half day excursion to Horsham with orientation.
- UK School Challenge (UK students are invited to take part in a series of physical challenges and a disco with the summer school students)
- 15 hours of general English per week (arranged in 8 lessons).
Christ’s Hospital School, Horsham
- Train station on campus (direct to London in 55mins)
- Impressive grand hall used for discos, talent shows and formal ceremonies
- On-site leisure centre with large sports hall and swimming pool
- Traditional boarding houses (mixed accommodation options) with their own large social spaces
- Large historical dining room with modern canteen servery
- Laundry facilities in every boarding house with group leader access
- Modern classrooms with white and SMART boards.