Lexis English | Noosa
There’s only one Noosa, and there’s no better place in Australia to study English.
With a stunning natural environment, beautiful beaches, friendly locals and a and laid-back lifestyle, Noosa is unique English study destination. Where else can you see koalas on your morning walk to school then surf in a warm blue ocean with dolphins in the afternoon?
Set among the golden beaches of the Sunshine Coast, and with one of the best climates in Australia, Noosa is a year-round resort where even in winter you can combine your studies with the great outdoors. Many must-see tourist attractions such as Fraser Island and the Great Barrier Reef are within easy reach and we even have a dedicated tour desk in school to help you get there. When the bright lights of the big city call, Brisbane is less than 90 minutes away and our regular Gold Coast party weekends are a must-do activity.
Over the years, Lexis English Noosa has built a reputation for academic excellence. Recently named one of the five best English schools in the southern hemisphere and fully accredited as an official Cambridge examination centre, we believe that our exam results speak for themselves.
With our own student houses and homestay accommodation within easy walking distance of both school and the beach, as well as our world-famous tourist attractions and the trendy nightlife of upscale Hastings Street, Lexis Noosa delivers academic excellence in Australia’s most desirable study location.
New for 2016: Sunset Classes!
Lexis English Noosa now offers optional Sunset Classes, designed towards students looking for more flexibility in their study schedule. To see a sample timetable, click here.
It provides students with:
- Small, intensive classes that provide a guaranteed extra hour each day with their own teacher for personalised extra tuition
- Access to resort cleaning and other early morning shift work such as supermarket stocking
- Beach time in the mornings – ideal for the coast lifestyle!
- Cambridge available all year – perfect for students unable to book the closed classes
- Unique study environment: A school of the highest quality located in one of Australia’s most prestigious tourism destinations
- International: A range of student nationalities unrivalled in Australia, with a total of 40 different nationalities in 2011, the majority from Western Europe
- Work opportunities: A thriving year-round hospitality industry with local hotels, restaurants, cafés and resorts seeking to recruit highly motivated part-time staff
- Junior programs: A safe and welcoming environment for younger learners, with specialist programs for under 18s
- Supportive environment: A level of pastoral care, academic support and student services guaranteed to make your time in Noosa the best that it can be
- Two multimedia computer suites with free internet
- Free wi-fi access both indoors and out
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television, regular movie screenings, Wii and Playstation
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with free tea and coffee
- Large, sun-filled courtyard with café style furniture, the perfect place to relax between classes
- Choice of weekday afternoon seminars and activities, including sports and excursions
- Self-access library with extensive reading, writing, listening and speaking practice resources for all levels
- Great evening social program including pub night, weekly surf club social evening & karaoke and our “Lexis After Dark” Thursday night student party
- “Lexis Work Shop” program to provide you with all the skills you need to maximize your part-time employment opportunities
|General English (full-time & part-time*)||Teen Activity Program (TAP)*|
|Cambridge Preparation – FCE, CAE & CPE||English in Action – Surfing*|
|IELTS Preparation||Private Tuition*|