Lexis English | Byron Bay
If you’re a keen surfer or a music lover then there’s a very good chance that you will have already heard of Byron Bay. If you’ve not, Lexis English Byron Bay is located in the coolest, most relaxed and popular spot on the East Coast…just waiting to be discovered! Byron Bay is a genuinely unique English study destination, and Lexis English provides a wide choice of quality English courses, from academic Cambridge programs to the fun of English + Surfing.
With stunning beaches and surf breaks, funky cafés, year-round nightlife, and the world famous Bluesfest, Byron Bay has something to suit all tastes.
Lexis Byron Bay is in the middle of all the action, in fact you’re never very far from anything in Byron. There are plenty of good quality homestays, backpacker hostels and private share accommodation to choose from, all just minutes from the school. Rather than worrying about public transport, buy yourself a mountain bike. The school, the beaches, the town and your choice of accommodation are all within easy reach!
Byron Bay is a town with a real sense of community, and there is nowhere in Australia that provides students a better chance to fully immerse themselves in the local culture. Whether you are looking for work, plan to join a sporting team or want to take part in community events, you’ll find a warm welcome in Byron Bay.
At Lexis Byron Bay you can be sure of two things – serious learning and serious fun! Our young, enthusiastic team will do all they can to ensure you achieve your academic goals, but they will also be available to help you to make the most of your time in Byron. When you leave, it’s not just with a certificate, but with a lot of great experiences and memories.
What you can expect…
- A friendly welcome: A real family atmosphere in a small, friendly school which combines serious learning with one of Australia’s most iconic destinations
- Quality education: A beach side school where academic quality is never compromised
- International environment: A chance to meet fellow students and travellers from around the world in a truly cosmopolitan and laid-back environment
- Work opportunities: A tourist destination with fantastic part-time work opportunities in the busy year-round hospitality sector
- Quality facilities: A newly renovated school building which combines bright, airy classrooms and a huge purpose-built student lounge with outdoor terrace
- Multimedia computer lounge with free internet
- Free wi-fi access throughout
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, transport, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Huge, recently-renovated student lounge with large screen television, regular movies and games
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with microwaves, free tea and coffee
- Extensive terrace with café style furniture and barbecue
- Lawn area with volleyball and five-a-side soccer equipment
- Choice of weekday afternoon seminars and activities, including sports, competitions, cooking, movies and excursions
- Great social program including day-trips and weekend excursions
- “Lexis Work Shop” program to provide you with all the skills you need to maximize your part-time employment opportunities
|General English (full-time & part-time*)||English in Action – Surfing*|
|IELTS Preparation||TAP Residential Surf Camp (Teen Activity Program)*|
|Cambridge Preparation – FCE & CAE||Private Tuition*|