San Francisco University of California at Berkeley
This prestigious University, founded in 1868, is located on the eastern side of the San Francisco Bay with spectacular views of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
The campus occupies over 1,200 tranquil wooded acres.
Renowned for its natural beauty, entrepreneurialism and diversity, there is no better place to live, study and have fun than the San Francisco Bay area.
Summer English Courses:
5 Jul – 2 Aug
Swimming Pool (at hotel)
Computer Room (at school)
4-star Hotel Accommodation
Use of tennis courts nearby
Use of outdoor sports pitches nearby
1 full-day excursion per week / Sample half-day excursions (1 per week): Alcatraz, California Academy of Science, Golden Gate Bridge
2 half-day excursion per week / Sample full-day excursions (1 per week): Santa Cruz, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Six Flags amusement park
· University accommodation in well-presented twin rooms, in apartments consisting of 8 rooms plus a lounge/living room.
· There are ample shared bathroom facilities.
· Prestigious university located on the San Francisco Bay, with spectacular views of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
· Lovely green spacious campus covering over 1200 acres
· Onsite dining facility with high-quality food
· Easy access to the city centre by public transport
· Maximum of only 8 students per class