The American higher education system offers many paths to success, but often international students don’t Fisher College know where to begin their journey. FLS provides students with insightful introductions to some of the most famous and prestigious institutions in the U.S. During your program, FLS offers guided tours to the most important campuses in the region, along with stops at culturally significant and entertaining attractions.
With beaches and rural scenery less than an hour away, Boston has something for everyone! Our program is rounded out with comprehensive English lessons at our center in the heart of downtown Boston and unforgettable stays with welcoming area host families.
|June, 26, 2016||July, 16, 2016||$ 4175||
|July, 17, 2016||August 6, 2016||$ 4175||
All Participants Enjoy:
- 18 lessons of English per week
- Use of FLS computer lab and student lounge.
- T-shirt, textbooks, and certificate of completion.
- Twin room homestay accommodation with breakfast and dinner on weekdays, breakfast on weekends.
- Roundtrip airport transfer to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
- Students will have many opportunities to take part in excursions with the full supervision of our trained FLS counselors. Activities include:
- Harvard University & Harvard Square
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Fisher College
- Brown University
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Newbury Street
- Faneuil Hall & Quincy Market
- Beacon Hill & The State House
- Prudential Center Shopping
- Freedom Trail
- Cambridgeside Galleria
- Boston Duck Tour
- Six Flags Amusement Park
- Chinatown & Institute for Contemporary Art
- Farewell Party
- New York City Overnight Trip (optional)