Washington DC Georgetown University
Georgetown University is a prestigious university situated in the historic Georgetown area of Washington D.C.
Summer English Courses:
13–17 years (groups)
14–17 years (individuals)
Cafés and shops nearby
Subway station nearby
1 full-day excursion per week / Sample half-day excursions (2 per week): Washington D.C. Roosevelt Island, Baltimore, Mount Vernon
2 half-day excursions per week / Sample full-day excursions (1 per week): Philadelphia, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
· Students are housed in mostly twin rooms with ample shared bathrooms of one to four or five students.
· The accommodation also contains common rooms with kitchen facilities and televisions.
· Prestigious university situated in the historic Georgetown area of Washington D.C.
· Beautiful campus covering over 100 acres
· Safe, secure accommodation on campus
· Easy access to the city centre by public transport
· Maximum of only 8 students per class