Discover New York
Set on the campus of Saint Peter’s University in Jersey City, part of the New York Metropolitan area, our program is less than six miles (10 km) from the heart of Lower Manhattan and all the excitement of New York City.
Over our three week camp, you’ll explore the many fascinating attractions of New York City, from the bustling hub of Times Square to the unique collections of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. You’ll get a new perspective on the city with a leisurely Harbor Cruise and get up close with the iconic Statue of Liberty. With all of that sightseeing, there’s still plenty of time for shopping at South Street Seaport and in Little Italy and Chinatown. Finally, Saturdays are devoted to full day excursions to Lower Manhattan and Fifth Avenue & Central Park.
All Participants Enjoy:
- 18 lessons of English per week
- Use of college computer lab and library.
- T-shirt, textbooks, and certificate of completion.
- Dormitory accommodation with breakfast and dinner on weekdays, breakfast on weekends.
- Airport transfer to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia International Airport (LGA), or Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Students will have many opportunities to take part in excursions with the full supervision of our trained FLS counselors. Activities include:
- Statue of Liberty
- Newport Centre Shopping
- Columbia University
- Little Italy & Chinatown
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- New York Harbor Cruise
- Jersey Shore
- South Street Seaport
- American Museum of Natural History
- Times Square
- Museum of Modern Art
- Lower Manhattan Sightseeing
- Fifth Avenue Shopping and Central Park
- DJ Dance Party
- Farewell Party