As home to some of the nation’s oldest and most renowned universities, Boston combines unmatched cultural attractions, prestigious academic settings, and top-notch sports and entertainment. Students in Discover Boston will experience East Coast American culture at its finest, with activities ranging from the historic Freedom Trail to vibrant Faneuil Hall. You’ll also visit the legendary campus of Harvard University and shop the boutiques of Newbury Street.
With beaches and rural scenery less than an hour away, Boston has something for everyone! Our program is rounded out with comprehensive English lessons at our center in the heart of downtown Boston and unforgettable stays with welcoming area host families.
All Participants Enjoy:
- 18 lessons of English per week
- Use of FLS computer lab and student lounge.
- T-shirt, textbooks, and certificate of completion.
- Twin room homestay accommodation with breakfast and dinner on weekdays, breakfast on weekends.
- Roundtrip airport transfer to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
- Students will have many opportunities to take part in excursions with the full supervision of our trained FLS counselors. Activities include:
- Newbury Street
- Faneuil Hall & Quincy Market
- Beacon Hill & The State House
- Harvard University & Harvard Square
- Prudential Center Shopping
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Freedom Trail
- Little Italy
- Cambridgeside Galleria
- Boston Duck Tour
- Revere Beach
- Six Flags Amusement Park
- Chinatown & Institute for Contemporary Art
- DJ Dance Party
- Farewell Party
- New York City Overnight Trip (optional)