American Music Camp
Tennessee Tech University Age 15+
America is the birthplace of some of the world’s most popular styles of music: rock, country, blues and more! Come to Nashville, Music City, U.S.A. and visit some of music’s most famous landmarks while improving your guitar or vocal skills in our American Music Camp!
Our tour will get you connected with outstanding musicians and singers who call Nashville home. You’ll see and hear the story behind the music from expert local teachers and intimate guest performances exclusively for our campers. Come to the FLS School of Rock and start improving your skills today!
All Participants Enjoy:
- 18 lessons of English per week
- 18 guitar or vocal lessons (student bring own guitar)
- Use of college computer lab and library.
- T-shirt, textbooks, and certificate of completion.
- Shared room dormitory accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Airport transfer: Nashville International Airport, BNA.
- Students will have many opportunities to take part in excursions with the full supervision of our trained FLS counselors. Activities include:
- Nashville Tour
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Ryman Auditorium Tour
- Johnny Cash Museum
- `Let Freedom Sing` Festival
- Grand Ole Opry Tour
- Two Guest Performances
- Famous Local BBQ Dinners
- Final Concert and Farewell Party