Outdoor Adventure Camp
With amazing waterfalls, fabulous lakes, spectacular caverns, and breathtaking mountains, Tennessee is the perfect setting for our Outdoor Adventure Camp! The home of America’s most visited national park, the Great Smoky Mountains, Tennessee boasts gorgeous scenic wilderness throughout the state.
Perfect for young adventurers, our camp provides lessons in rock climbing and beginning level spelunking (cave exploring) as well as zipline tours! You’ll take in the native wildlife and unspoiled forests as you canoe down the picturesque rivers, go swimming on the natural beaches and see one of America’s most amazing underground waterfalls at Ruby Falls. A visit to Nashville, Music City U.S.A., rounds out your Tennessee experience.
All Participants Enjoy:
- 18 lessons of English per week
- Use of college computer lab and library.
- T-shirt, textbooks, and certificate of completion.
- Dormitory accommodation with breakfast and dinner on weekdays, breakfast on weekends.
- Roundtrip airport tranfer to Nashville International Airport (BNA).
- Students will have many opportunities to take part in excursions with the full supervision of our trained FLS counselors. Activities include:
- Great Smoky Mountains
- Zipline Tour
- River Canoeing
- Cave Exploring
- Underground Waterfall Tour
- Rock Climbing Lessons
- Providence Marketplace Shopping
- DJ Dance Party
- Farewell Party
- Additional Shopping Trips (optional)