Chelsea FC Foundation Training
Football Training is guided by coaches of Chelsea FC Foundation soccer camp in his installations of Digby Stuart College, Roehampton University in London.
In the Chelsea F.C. camp, your child can train like the professionals and learn all the techniques and tactics of football, alongside campmates of all nationalities in a healthy environment. There are five programs from which to choose; these are the main features of all:
- Football + English program: consists of 12 hours of training per week combined with 15 hours of English weekly so that the youngsters have fun playing football at the same time as studying languages.
- Football program:this program does not include English classes and in return offers more hours of training, specifically 20 hours per week.
- Technical football program + English: this training program is aimed at children affiliated to a local club that desire an advanced training program. Just like the standard program, it includes 12 hours of training per week and 15 of English.
- Technical football program:this program does not include English classes and consists of 20 hours of technical training per week. It is necessary to be affiliated to be able to participate, given that it is aimed at children with an advanced level.
- Goalkeeper program:if on the other hand, your child would like to be ‘between the posts’, and is aged between 12 and 18 years, they could select a program specifically for goalkeepers and learn all the secrets and techniques to become an impassable barrier in goal.
- With English:The English program consists of 12 hours of training per week and 15 hours of English classes.
- Without English: includes 20 hours of training per week.
The goalkeepers will spend some time training amongst themselves to practice specific techniques, and during the remainder of the day they will play with the rest of the players.
The training that takes place in the Chelsea FC Foundation summer camp will be directed by coaches from the sports organisation affiliated with Chelsea FC Foundation’s football academies, and therefore the coaches work regularly with the club’s youth academies in the camp facilities, based in Cobham, Surrey.
The coaches and assistants are accredited and qualified to work as coaches by UEFA and all have extensive experience as football coaches to children and teenagers in a multicultural training environment.
Chelsea F.C. was founded in 1905 by the Mears brothers, two entrepreneurs from London who also owned Stamford Bridge stadium. In its many years of history, the club has gone through various stages. It is currently one of the best teams in the Premier League and they also compete in international competitions such as the Champions League.