About St Mary’s School
St Mary’s Ascot is a leading Roman Catholic boarding school set in 55 acres of beautiful grounds in the heart of Berkshire. The school was founded in 1885 but has been continuously improved since then. In 2006, the school opened its new state-of-the-art Orchard sports centre and in 2009 a professional standard Performing Arts centre.
We run two exciting programmes at St Mary’s which offer a more age specific academic, onsite and excursion programme. St Mary’s is a fully secure campus with 24 hour security on site making it ideally suited to our Tigers programmes for younger students.
Recommended ages: 7-15
- Half day excursion to Windsor with entrance to Windsor Castle (Seniors only)
- Exciting trip to Legoland (Tigers only)
- Full day excursion to Oxford with entrance to Christ Church College
- 2 full day excursions to London with walking tours and shopping
- Full day excursion to Brighton with entrance to Sea Life
- 15 hours of general English per week (arranged in 8 lessons)
- UK School Challenge (UK students are invited to take part in a series of physical challenges and a disco with the summer school students).
St Mary’s School Ascot
- Range of impressive sports facilities including an indoor sports complex, 6 lane athletics track, outdoor tennis courts, grass football picthes, netball courts and a 25m indoor heated swimming pool
- Modern 150 seat theatre and cinema room
- Computer suites with free internet access for use during evening activities
- Designated student common rooms with TV and DVD players in every boarding house
- Brand new canteen and dining area (refurbished Sept 2014)
- Standard multi-bedded rooms with shared bathrooms.