About Sparsholt College
A former capital city and famous for its magnificent Cathedral – Winchester is a heritage city only one hour away from London. With its rich history that is reflected in spectacular architecture and narrow winding streets, as well as its charming valleys and waterside trails, it makes for perfect exploration grounds for those adventurous young learners.
Recommended age: 10-17
- 2 full day excursions to London with with 2 walking tours, shopping on Oxford Street and a Thames River Cruise
- Full day coach excursion to Salisbury with entrance into Stonehenge
- Full day coach excursion to Oxford with entrance to Christ Church College
- UIC Team Challenge day including water challenges, a colour run and inflatables activities
- Full day excursion to Legoland or Windsor (with Windsor Castle).
Sparsholt College Winchester
- Single and twin ensuite accommodation
- Large indoor sports hall with brand new sports facilities
- Extensive outdoor sports areas
- Large and green closed campus; a great centre for younger students
- Onsite shop which carries a wide range of stock, confectionery, snacks, stationary and souvenirs.