Location: Ayr Campus: UWS Ayr
|Course:||Junior Vacation Course|
|Course length:||1-5 weeks|
|Dates:||Saturday 2nd July 2016 –
Sunday 31st July 2016
|Start Date:||Any Sunday|
Ayr Campus – UWS Ayr
The Campus is set in 20 acres of parkland bordering the River Ayr, the campus is self-contained. Campus Facilities include state of the art teaching and learning spaces, sports hall, refectory, and computing labs. It is an innovative learning environment for all students.
The University’s in-house catering team provides a range of high quality meals and refreshments. The Atrium is complemented by a contemporary coffee bar that overlooks the River Ayr.
Here’’s what’s on offer at the campus
- The Ayr Campus is situated one mile from Ayr town centre
- Classrooms are light and airy and conducive to learning
- High quality Scottish and European food
- Single en-suite rooms
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Modern and spacious buildings in an extensive campus
- Excellent arts & crafts and recreation areas
- Safe and secure environment
- 24hour CCTV surveillance
With 200 bed spaces, the provision will include en-suite student bedrooms with communal kitchen/living facilities. The rooms provide space for a larger than average bed, a desk and carefully planned storage. Student lounges and laundry are also be contained within the residences. All open plan spaces and communal areas within the building benefit from clear views in and out through glazed facades.
The new UWS Ayr campus offers students the opportunity to experience an exceptional academic environment in a truly unique setting.
- Damage deposit of £40 payable on arrival
- All students receive an Information pack and ID card
- Bed linen changed weekly
- Apartments cleaned daily
- Internet access onsite
- Laundry room
Airport transfers times
- Edinburgh Airport – approximately 2 hours
- Glasgow Airport – approximately 1 hour
- Prestwick Airport – approximately 15 minutes