Location: Edinburgh Campus: Queen Margaret University
|Course:||Junior Vacation Course|
|Course length:||1-5 weeks|
|Dates:||Saturday 2nd July 2016 –
Sunday 31st July 2016
|Start Date:||Any Sunday|
Edinburgh Campus – Queen Margaret University
The campus is to the east of Edinburgh and is easily accessed from the city and beyond.
The campus is conveniently situated for leisure and shopping facilities. The Fort Kinnaird shopping complex is also within walking distance, and includes an extensive range of retail outlets, plus a multi-screen cinema and bowling alley.
The campus is very easy to reach by train, as it is situated right beside Musselburgh Station. The rail service from Edinburgh Waverley to Musselburgh takes around 6 minutes.
The campus offers:
- Classrooms are light and airy and conducive to learning
- Modern dining room offering high quality Scottish and European food
- En-suite bedroom accommodation of an excellent standard
- Exceptional indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Beautiful and modern buildings
- Excellent arts & crafts and recreation areas
- Safe and secure environment
- 24hour CCTV surveillance
- Within easy reach of Edinburgh city centre
The Hall of residence is situated in a secure monitored location within the campus and can host up to 800 students. The accommodation is arranged in highly modern apartments of 4 or 5 en-suite studies which also share a kitchen/lounge area.
- Damage deposit of £40 payable on arrival
- All students receive an Information pack and ID card
- Bed linen and towel changed weekly
- Rooms cleaned regularly
- Laundry room
- WI-FI access for over 16 year old students only for a one off payment of £5
- Regular bus and train service to Edinburgh
Airport transfers times
- Edinburgh airport – approximately 30 minutes
- Glasgow airport – approximately 1 hour