At ONCAMPUS Boston, located in the heart of America’s #1 college town, we prepare international students to succeed – academically, socially, and professionally – with a 1–year university transfer program that enables you to earn college credit while gaining a deeper understanding of the U.S., its education system, and which options are best for you.
WENTWORTH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Wentworth at a glance
- Located in Boston, MA
- Nearly 4,000 undergraduate students
- Student to faculty ratio of 17:1
- Receive on-the-job experience through Wentworth’s coop program, the largest of its kind in the Northeast.
At Wentworth, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: small college comforts and big city excitement. You will find a tree-lined quad, campus-wide wireless Internet access, modern and traditional residence halls, indoor and outdoor recreational facilities, and more on our 31-acre campus.
Boston provides Wentworth with an expanded learning laboratory. Design students visit the city’s premier buildings, study its sites, and learn from Boston’s professional leaders as part of their studios. Engineering and construction students engage with the city’s sophisticated culture of technology and its infrastructure. The campus is only steps away from one of the world’s most important medical research centers, the Longwood Medical Area. As a Wentworth student, you will be encouraged to learn from all Boston has to offer.
- #12 Regional Colleges (North)
- #104 Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs
- #4 Best Colleges for Veterans
- 9th consecutive appearance on The Princeton Review’s Best Colleges in Northeast Region
- Applied Mathematics (BS)
- Biomedical Engineering (BS)
- Business Management (BS)
- Civil Engineering (BS)
- Computer Engineering (BS)
- Computer Engineering Technology (BS)
- Computer Information Systems(BS)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Computer Networking (BS)
- Construction Management (BS)
- Electromechanical Engineering (BS)
- Electrical Engineering (BS)
- Electronic Engineering Technology (BS)
- Engineering – Interdisciplinary (BS)
- Facility Planning and Management (BS)
- Forestry (BS)
- Industrial Design (BS)
- Interior Design (BS)
- Mechanical Engineering (BS)