At ONCAMPUS Boston, located in the heart of America’s #1 college town, we prepare international students to succeed – academically, socially, and professionally – with a 1–year university transfer program that enables you to earn college credit while gaining a deeper understanding of the U.S., its education system, and which options are best for you.
Bryant University at a glance
- Tier 1 University: #11 Regional Universities (North)
- One of Princeton Review’s “Best 379 Colleges and Best 295 Business Schools”
- Top 16 International Business Program
- Stunning 428-acres in New England
Bryant is a private New England university with a 150-year tradition of innovation and a global vision for success. It is 1 of only 5% of colleges and universities in the world to earn prestigious accreditation from AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Bryant’s more than 100 academic programs are distinguished by an integration of business and the arts and sciences with a global perspective.
Bryant University is perfectly situated in a 428-acre campus in the center of New England within 15 to 45 minutes of attractions, lodging, and restaurants in Providence and Newport, RI, and Boston, MA. New York City is a three-hour drive or train ride.
- Bryant University’s great strength in education is its attention to each individual student. You’ll benefit from a multidimensional experience designed to help you create your path, expand your world, and achieve a lifetime of success.
- You’ll receive an exceptional education that combines theoretical and real-world knowledge with a global perspective, innovation and creativity, and character and leadership development – all in a distinctly student-centered learning environment that’s transformative and empowering.
- You’ll belong to a dynamic community with an atmosphere of purpose. When you graduate, you’ll be ready with the knowledge, skills, credentials, and qualities of character to lead and succeed in an age of unlimited global opportunity.
|Academic Excellence||Student Success|
|#4 Up-and-coming Schools*||98% of students are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of Commencement|
|#11 Regional Universities (North)*||Mean starting salary is $53,00, as reported by the Class of 2012|
|One of Princeton Review’s “Best 379 Colleges and Best 295 Business Schools”||22 Division I varsity sports; member of the Northeast Conference|
|Top 16 International Business Program**|
|98% of faculty are Ph.D.s or have a terminal degree in their field|
*U.S. News and World Report 2015
** Bloomberg Businessweek 2013
- College of Arts and Sciences:
- Environmental Science
- Global Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Other courses of study:
- Advertising and Public Relations
- American Studies
- Creative Writing
- Film Studies
- Legal Studies
- Sports Studies
- College of Business:
- Computer Information Systems
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business