Courses designed to help you succeed
INTO courses are designed – and taught – exclusively for international students. You don’t need any prior knowledge of the UK education system.
You’ll be eased in to any unfamiliar learning styles, such as university lectures or group seminars, at a comfortable pace.
Worried about learning in English? Don’t be! All of our courses include either an English for Academic Purposes module or an IELTS preparation class (including an IELTS test) to make sure you have the relevant language skills to succeed at a UK university.
Courses at INTO Manchester in partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University
Academic skills and English courses for study success
INTO Manchester in partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University offers a wide selection of preparation courses leading you to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Manchester Metropolitan University, or at one of our partner NCUK universities.
The International Foundation in Art and Design offers progression to subjects within fields of art, design and media at the Manchester School of Art.
Preparation for direct entry to the first year of an undergraduate degree in subjects related to finance, management, law, politics, sociology, and many more.
The International Foundation in Science and Engineering offers entry to undergraduate degrees related to computing, mathematics, engineering and science.
International Year One
Your pathway to the second year of a business or related degree at a leading UK university.
The International Year One in Business Management prepares you for entry to the second year of a business or related undergraduate degree.
The Pre-Master’s combines the essential skills you will need to progress on to subjects related to business and management.
Why apply for the International Foundation programme?
- A conditional offer of a place on an undergraduate degree at Manchester School of Art.
- A quality-assured programme validated by MMU.
- Combines both practical art and design skills, and English language in an art and design context.
- Taught by experienced, well-qualified teachers at both INTO Manchester and the University’s historic studios.
- Teachers are also practicing artists.
- Access to a range of university facilities, including world-class studios and workshops within the School of Art.
Why apply for the International Year One programme?
- A conditional offer from Manchester Metropolitan University for all successful students.
- A quality-assured, NCUK-accredited programme.
- Associate university status with access to some campus facilities.
What is special about this programme?
The Pre-Master’s programme prepares you for direct entry to a master’s degree in a business area related to your first degree.
- associate university status with access to some campus facilities
- university-style teaching with high contact hours and small class sizes
- active learning in your subject areas with guidance on appropriate study methods
- intensive English tuition
- experienced and suitably-qualified teachers
- regular assessment to monitor your progress
- the highest levels of pastoral care and support