Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) places emphasis on training students to become the professionals of tomorrow. Practical-orientated research is an important component of the educational programmes offered through the School of Economics and Management.
Their research addresses real-life problems from the professional field in close collaboration with both academics and professionals working in the particular discipline.
AUAS has 250 partner institutes across 50 different countries and contributes to various educational projects such as curriculum development, research projects, student/professor exchanges and work placements within an international working field. This ensures that the education provided by AUAS is truly internationally orientated.
AUAS has a joint Executive Board with the University of Amsterdam (UvA) and their close cooperation with the UvA is particularly valuable for research purposes.
About Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- One of the largest institutes of professional business education in the Netherlands
- Internships at Nike, Booking.com, Google, Microsoft and L’Oréal
- 14,000 students from more than 70 different nationalities (School of Business and Economics)
- Post-study work opportunities in the Netherlands.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is internationally recognised for excellence in:
International Business and Management
- Learning at the IBS is a 360-degree experience. You will learn new things and enjoy doing it.
- Connected learning is the method of choice. IBS delivers high-quality education that emphasises personal and professional development, making their students desirable and employable candidates in the international job market. A strong selection process, followed by career support towards the end of the programme, is vital to their objectives.
- The programmes lead to a Bachelor’s degree and prepare students for a Master’s programme. Over 50% of IBS graduating students progressed onto a Master’s programme.
- IBS prepares students for their future in middle and higher management in the private and public sectors. Students learn from a team of professionals who are keen to share their experiences in the hectic and exciting world of business.
- Continuous assessment of international developments means that courses are geared towards the newest developments in business.
Which programmes can I study at ONCAMPUS Amsterdam?