Why Greystone College
Greystone College’s career programs are affiliated with top-ranked industry associations that assure our graduates of worldwide recognition. These include:
- TESL Canada
- Cambridge & ESOL TKT
- Canadian Institute of Management
- American Hotel and Lodging Association’s Educational Institute
We are members of the National Association of Career Colleges and the British Columbia Career Colleges Association. Greystone College Vancouver is registered and accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency.
Highly Qualified and Motivated Instructors
- Many Greystone instructors have recent industry experience and all are keen to help you excel in your chosen field.
- Our class size allows for personalized interaction with the instructors.
- Greystone instructors have a global view that helps our international student body take on the challenges they might encounter.
Very Experienced and Helpful Student Advisors
Our Student Advisors can give you valuable career advice. For international students, our staff includes a team of International Student Advisors who can help you in your native language.
We’re Committed to Your Success
- Our goal is the success of our students.
- We believe that by providing all the tools students need, they will be prepared to take on any career challenge they may encounter
- The success of our students is a major component of the Greystone community. We take great pride in the achievements of our students and alumni and we make sure we share them in order to keep inspiring future generations of students to carry on the Greystone College spirit! Read More About Student Success Stories
Quality education is important to Canadians, and the country has continually received a high ranking from the OECD’s Program for International Student Assessment (PISA) which analyzes countries’ education outcomes on the basis of quality and equality of access. At Greystone College, you will study in an environment where good education is highly valued. Completing a business program in English will increase your career opportunities around the world. By studying with other international students you will build a personal international network of contacts that will prove invaluable in your future.
Develop your business and management skills in a multi-cultural and challenging environment.
Tourism and Hospitality
Develop the skills and knowledge required to meet the vast employment needs, both staff and managerial, in the global tourism, hospitality resorts and conventions markets.
Learn valuable strategies and skills to teach English to speakers of other languages in our highly interactive programs and prepare for a career teaching English around the world.
Learn More About Greystone’s TESOL Programs
Put your skills to work with a paid or unpaid co-op placement in a real Canadian workplace.